amboiiiii !

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thanks Zhafir

ouh im so tired !
noon shif yg membunuh
penat
no enough rest
arrggghhh !!!

but im happy
happy sbb when i open my fb
i got msg
from .....
my 'awak'
yeay !

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
awk,wtevr hppens....im always love u like before..
dat nthings can change dat..
bt pliizzz,im begging u..pliz undrstand me..
im nt hve a whole time to be wit u..
bt in my heart is always u..i noe i hurting u alot..
im soryy n soryyy...

thanks so much b 
i love u like u love me
muaahhxxx !!!

p/s : b , syg xlarat nk update bnyk2 untk mlm ni , nw dah 12:04 sgt2 tak larat , penat ! kaki lenguh2 . esok insyaallah syg akan update keyh (klu bgn awal tau) ngeh3 . Miss You B !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...